Saturday, September 7, 2013

A possible menu cover

© by Michael Long 2013
I just got a new camera body to work with.  I got a Nikon d3200 with 24.1 megapixels  which is a bunch of pixels.  Anyway,  This started off as a test shoot on the camera,.  And it came out so well that I may use it in my portfolio,  as a menu cover.  But we'll see about that and how that goes.

This was done without booze,  but with Lemon-aide and fake ice crystals.  or chunks.  The lighting came from the right side through a diffuser.  There is NO reflector on the left.  The floor of counter top was a fake marble or slate tile.  Actually it was Lino peel and stick tile.  And a black card for the background.  The lime twist was the only real thing in the picture,  And probably the hardest to make and get to curl like I wanted.  So there you go.  a Menu cover for a bar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment